- Make Your Home the Solution to Stormwater Pollution– this is a NYS Soil and Water Conservation District Brochure. It lists 8 easy ways YOU can prevent pesticides, herbicides, fertilizers, pet wastes, detergents, automotive fluids, grass clippings and other pollutants from entering our local waterways.
- The Homeowners Guide to Stormwater – If you are simply looking for a way to help protect or improve your watershed or you are doing a small home improvement project that creates a new impervious area and you need to manage the stormwater that is generated.
- Dog Waste – Scoop the Poop!
- Follow the Flow – Where Does Water Go?
- Lawn Today, Lake Tomorrow Ad
- What Goes On The Land, Goes In The Lake Ad
- Rain Barrel Facts
- Soak Up the Rain: Rain Barrels (EPA Website)
- CCE Rain Barrel
- Rain Barrel (ESF Website)